We are seeking a Sign Maker Fabricator and/or Installer to become an integral part of our team! There are many types of jobs we do that require a wide variety of skills. For example; Painting, welding, finishing, assembly, wiring, cutting (various saws, laser, router, etc), troubleshooting electrical signs (LED, neon, etc), boom truck operations, interior logo and ADA sign installation, and much more.
- Manufacture & fabricate finished signs
- Install and repair various types of signs; interior and exterior.
- Follow drawings to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Previous experience in manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with various machinery, hand tools and procedures
- Familiarity with drawings and specifications
- Ability to handle physical workload
Note; We have a 4,000 SF shop in a rural setting 5 minutes West of Haymarket, VA. Virginia Class A Sign Contractor, UL Shop.
We make, design, service and install all kinds of signs. If you like How It's Made, Dirty Jobs, Forged In Fire and have the MacGyver gene. We Sand, prime, paint, cut, hammer, climb, crawl, weld, wire, troubleshoot and use aerial equipment. Shop class all day long, never ending but ever changing. It is work, but challenging, fun and rewarding. I am willing to train the right person.
Location/Region: Winchester, VA (US)