The Director of Auxiliary Services is looking to fill a full-time benefited position in the Scholar Plaza Loudoun Campus. The SPL Campus Coordinator manages facility and administrative functions for all SPL constituents daily. This role works in collaboration with offices of the main campus to ensure needs of students, faculty, and staff at SPL are met as closely or similarly to those of main campus.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various main campus offices to ensure equal access to activities and services for SPL students, faculty, and staff (Student Life, Hornet Central, Academic Support, Wellness Center, etc).
- Manage front desk staff in all administrative functions and facility upkeep.
- Manage facility room scheduling daily. Work with both the relevant academic offices and the Registrar’s Office to coordinate classroom scheduling.
- Act as an Emergency Operations Plan contact for SPL, as well as coordinating efforts with the Department of Public Safety to ensure campus safety and security.
- Assist as a backup resource to the Educational Technology Support Coordinator in regards to any technology issues that arise in the classroom and for students, faculty, and staff.
- Manage room set up, technology needs, and assist with catering efforts for all campus events.
- Microsoft Office, Apple products, PC products
- Must have written and oral communication skills and ability to work both as a team player and independently.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with experience in higher education and Datatel Colleague software, a plus.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Availability to travel to main campus in Winchester and to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to perform small janitorial duties (replace paper towels, toilet paper, clean up spills, etc) and lift 50 lbs.
Complete application submissions will include a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references. You must submit all of the noted documents in order to receive full consideration. Click HERE to apply for this position. On the resulting page, click on the “SCHOLAR PLAZA LOUDOUN CAMPUS COORDINATOR” job title written in blue under the heading “Latest Job Listings” on the left side of that screen; then click one of the “Resume/CV” button choices in the “Apply” box at the bottom of the posting to input your information. If this is the first time you will have applied to a Shenandoah University position using this process, please choose the “New” option and be prepared to upload the previously mentioned documents.
Shenandoah University prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
Location/Region: Winchester, VA (US)