Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking a full-time Licensed Social Worker to join our Winchester OTP clinic. Applicants MUST hold an LPC, LSATP, LMFT, LCSW and/or PhD. in Virginia.
- Provide individual and group counseling to patients assigned to caseload
- Complete assessments, ITP's, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 50 patients.
- Provide individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assist patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Work with medical staff in securing urine samples for monthly urinalysis.
- Provide crisis interventions as needed.
- Assist in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensure patient confidentiality.
- Provide supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contribute to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
The most qualified candidates will possess a minimum of a Bachelors' degree in social sciences and hold a LCSW in Virginia, or a recognized substance abuse certification from a National Board. Company will provide assistance to candidates who are eligible for certification so they may obtain certification while employed with Crossroads.
This candidate will also have good problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as be proficient in verbal and written communication and have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills. Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is a plus.
Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5am. No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program. Must have a valid driver's license.
For more information, please visit www.crossroadstreatmentcenters.com
a licensed clinical psychologist; (iv) a licensed clinical social worker; (v) a licensed professional counselor; (vi) a licensed psychiatric clinical nurse specialist; (vii) a licensed psychiatric nurse practitioner; (viii) a licensed marriage and family therapist; (ix) a licensed substance abuse treatment practitioner; (x) residents under supervision of a licensed professional counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed substance abuse treatment and in a residency approved by the Virginia Board of Counseling; (xi) residents in psychology under supervision of a licensed clinical psychologist and in a residency approved by the Virginia Board of Psychology; (xii) supervisees in social work under the supervision of a licensed clinical social worker approved by the Virginia Board of Social Work; or (xiii) an individual with certification as a substance abuse counselor (CSAC) or certification as a substance abuse counseling-assistant (CSAC-A) under supervision of licensed provider and within his scope of practice, as described in 54.1-3507.1 and 54.1-3507.2 of the Code of Virginia.
Crossroads offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes PTO, paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Employer paid and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance, and 401k with company match.