PPT Solutions is looking for a Software Test Engineer in Mount Weather, Virginia.
Description of Responsibilities for the Software Test Engineer:
The Software Test Engineer shall provide testing services to support functional, performance and acceptance testing of contractor and FEMA internal developed/configured systems and applications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Software Test Engineer:
- Associate's Degree and/or 5-7 years of strong automated testing experience
- Expert knowledge in the use of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) / Quality Center
- Expert knowledge in the use of HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) / Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Expert knowledge in the use of Load Runner / Performance Center
- Strong experience in performance testing
- Experience developing and maintaining test automation scripts
- Experience developing test cases and test plans
- Experience developing and maintaining the requirements traceability matrix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and adaptable to changing requirements
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Software Test Engineer:
- Experience at Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
At PPT, we value our employees. You can take comfort in the fact that here you will be treated as a professional, given room to grow and compensated with a benefits package to care for you and your family. You have made the decision to do meaningful work and we believe you should be rewarded for that decision. Explore our website and learn more about what it means to be a part of PPT Solutions.
PPT Solutions (PPT) provides systems and software engineering services to government and commercial aerospace organizations. Incorporated in 2005, PPT Solutions is a Small Business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. PPT's corporate capabilities include: Systems/Software Engineering, System/Software Integrity, Information Systems Management and Business Process Engineering.
Location/Region: Bluemont, VA (US)