Crossroads Treatment Centers is rapidly growing and is seeking an additional, full-time, Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team in Winchester, VA.
- Completing assessments, ITP's, progress notes and other necessary paperwork associated with managing a caseload of 50 patients.
- Providing individual and group counseling using Evidence Based Practices.
- Assisting patients with defining and achieving realistic goals.
- Conducting monthly drug screenings.
- Providing crisis interventions as needed.
- Assisting in peer-to-peer record audits.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Providing supportive counseling in conjunction with Medical and Nursing Services.
- Contributing to the ongoing assessment and treatment planning process through participation in daily reports, case reviews, and treatment team meetings.
Applicants MUST hold a CSAC, CSAC-A, LPC, LCSW, LMFT in Virginia. The most qualified candidates will possess a minimum of a Bachelors' degree in Human Services or related field. Company will provide assistance/supervision to candidates who are eligible for certification so they may obtain certification while employed with Crossroads.
This candidate will also have good problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as be proficient in verbal and written communication and have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills. Experience treating opiate-addicted patients is a plus.
Candidates must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start as early as 5:00 AM. No legal impediments to serving in a licensed opiate treatment program. Must have a valid driver's license.
Crossroads offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes PTO, paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Employer paid and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance, and 401k with company match.