As a Rental Sales Associate, you will contribute to the success of our company by assisting customers with their vehicle rentals while ensuring a positive and memorable customer experience. You will also be responsible for promoting and selling our additional products and services to customers. Additional earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!
At Avis Budget Group, we help people get to where they want to be, when they need to be there. We don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar and Payless – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry
We’re looking for the very best talent, individuals who share our passion for delivering outstanding customer service and sales and who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. In return we offer a fast-paced and collaborative working environment, where we’re committed to fostering innovation and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Do you want to shift your career into high gear? Avis Budget Group is a great place to work. Please apply to join us today!
Requirements of the role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least six months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service is preferred
- Ability to use proven sales techniques while providing a positive customer experience in a fast-paced environment
- Sales driven, self-motivated, personable and dependable
- Basic computer skills to enter information into our database
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for part time employees, including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to make charitable donations
- Voluntary unpaid time off
- Discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- 401(k) (eligible after 1,000 hours of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Vacation car rental
Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.