Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career Class A Line Haul - Tractor Trailer for the Clear Brook, VA area!!!
Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply!
We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
Sunday- Thursday Starting at 10pm until route is complete.
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Line Haul – Tractor Trailer Driver to join our team. Our Drivers are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers.
The Line Haul - Tractor Trailer Driver job will involve:
- Candidate will be unloading the freight at Crossdock.
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers as well as product to other McKesson locations (about 8 hour round trip).
- Transporting product from one McKesson location to another the majority of the time
- Loading and unloading the product from the truck
- Daily inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Familiarity with DOT guidelines and regulations
- Driving heavy tractor trailer truck of greater than 26,001 pounds- Automatic Transmission
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- Required to have a current valid US Class A Commercial Driver’s License with DOT Medical Card
- Required to have minimum of 6 months - 1 year of Class A driving experience.
- Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Knowledge of Clear Brook and surrounding areas
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Career Level - IC - Operations Support - O3
**If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-337-0059 as soon as possible to coordinate.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join as at McKesson!
Location/Region: Clearbrook, VA